CLAAS COMBINE HARVESTERS
CLAAS has been building combine harvesters with passion and pride since 1936. No other company can match the contribution that CLAAS has made to the history of the combine harvester.
CLAAS TRION COMBINE HARVESTERS
CLAAS LEXION COMBINE HARVESTERS
All the qualities that make a CLAAS combine harvester synonymous with efficiency and high performance are also to be found in the new TRION. You know exactly what your farm needs and we can build your TRION to provide it. Combine the components that fit your requirements and you will never have to put up with compromises further down the line.
Wondering how the new TRION will look on your farm?
Just scan the QR Code to open an augmented reality application which puts a 3D rendering of the machine in your yard. You can use your smartphone to view it from all sides and take a close look at all the details.
CLAAS TRION 700 COMBINE HARVESTERS
|Model||Power (kW)||Threshing System||Secondary Separation||Threshing Drum Width||Grain Tank (l)|
|TRION 710||240||APS Hybrid||1 Rotor||1420mm||10500/12000|
|TRION 720||270||APS Hybrid||1 Rotor||1420mm||10500/12000|
|TRION 730||300||APS Hybrid||1 Rotor||1420mm||11000/12000|
|TRION 750||314||APS Hybrid||2 Rotors||1420mm||12000|
- High-throughput APS HYBRID threshing unit
- High-performance separation
- Economical Cummins engines up to 435 hp
- Grain tank capacity of up to 12,000 l
CLAAS LEXION 7600
Turning heads and acres in record time.
Meet the all-new LEXION 7600 combine – built with your efficiency in mind. Because we know you can’t put more hours in the day, but you can put in more hectares.
And now you can look forward to a combine harvester which has never existed in this form before. A combine harvester which has been redesigned and redeveloped from the ground up in close cooperation with farmers, contractors and operators. Because we know the LEXION means as much to them as it does to us.
CLAAS LEXION 7600 COMBINE HARVESTER
|Model||Power (kW)||Engine||Rotor Concaves (Quantity)||Threshing Drum Width||Grain Tank (l)|
|LEXION 7600||339||Perkins 2206 D||5||1420mm||12500|
- APS SYNFLOW HYBRID revolutionises throughput
- Large threshing and separator drums provide a straight, even and fast crop flow
- DYNAMIC COOLING provides cooling as required
- DYNAMIC POWER saves up to 10% of fuel
- JET STREAM cleans your grain impeccably
- CEMOS AUTOMATIC continuously optimises the threshing unit, cleaning system and crop flow
- CEMOS AUTO THRESHING in CEBIS adjusts the threshing drum speed, threshing concave distance, threshing concave bar and flap
- AUTO SLOPE reduces your workload on slopes
- LASER PILOT and GPS steering keep the number of passes to a minimum
Front attachments for every requirement.
The wide range of CLAAS combines offers you the right machine for every job. But the harvesting process starts with the front attachment and only the right one will allow your machine to work effectively and perform to the highest standard.
With our 90 years of combined experience in agriculture, we are ready to get the job done.
Tractor World has the knowledge and expertise to provide you with the best service and support.